Digital forensics has a firm place in family law. Common items such as internet history, snapchat communications, deleted text messages as well as a host of other phone apps and social media can play a large part in showing cause, fault, endangerment and abuse in a wide range of family law cases. Don’t let the term “Forensics” scare you off. We offer reasonable fees in all family law cases.
Decipher Forensics works with Family Law attorney’s on a regular basis to assist in uncovering the truth while people go through divorces and custody disputes. Computer Forensics can be applied in many ways to help you with your case. We have assisted with child custody, infidelity, abuse and hidden assets. We have experience with hundreds of family cases from all over the country. We have driven all night to pick up a cell phones at 2 A.M. to perform the examination inside a rental car. Why you might ask? It was what the client needed from us.
We have also pulled data from computers while a spouse is away from the house for a day. While we have not seen everything, we have seen our fair share of unique cases come through our door. Whether it is a cell phone, tablet, MAC or PC of any kind, we have the experience to assist you in your family law case.
- Find hidden financials of parties (theft of financials, hidden bank accounts…)
- Recover Deleted text conversations (broken protective orders, threats, promises, cheating…)
- Proof of an unfit parent (addictions, excessive pornography, cheating…)
- Recover photos (Sexting, locations, other partners, general responsibility of parent…)
- Chat conversations (Chat rooms, Facebook, dating sites, divorce plans…)
- Pornography habits are easily established through a proper examination
- Child Pornography is also very commonly found (proves unfit parents and felony acts…)
- Spending habits (general budgeting ability, addictions…)
- Determining if a restraining order has been broken by checking the Wi-Fi logs on mobile devices
- Determining how long infidelity has been taking place, or taking place at all
If you believe that some of these things can help with your case, contact us and tell your attorney so we can get started on your case right away! Call us at (801)-980-1018 or email email@example.com.
If you are in need of a family attorney, please see http://www.martindale.com/ to find the correct one in your location and area of specialty.
Decipher Forensics LLC 829 S. 220 E. Orem, UT 840580