Electronic Discovery For Every Firm Size
Electronic Discovery (E.D.) is no laughing matter. It can be stressful and time consuming. Along the path of electronic discovery you don’t want to find issues along the way. That can be anything from not collecting enough data, not collecting the right data, mismanaging the data or producing the wrong data. In the past, parties engaged in large-scale discovery projects that required manually pouring through boxes and boxes of paper documents, making copies of those documents, and transmitted them to other parties via courier van or truck. Times have changed and so have the methodologies used to effectively review data.
To reduce the stress and time associated with E.D. Decipher Forensics has created a system that maximizes technology and project management to give you results quickly, efficiently and accurately at a reasonable cost. Today nearly everything we do from a document standpoint is done on some type of electronic device; server, desktop, laptop, tablet, and smartphones are typical examples of what hold discovery based data.
Decipher Forensics offers:
- E.D. Preparation (Including a comprehensive review of the preservation letter)
- Identification and Preservation of Electronically Stored Information
- Defensible Chain of Custody Documentation
- Collection of Electronically Stored Information (Performed for FREE in electronic discovery cases by our team of digital forensic experts)*
- Process Electronically Stored Information (We utilize cloud based processing to securely process your data as fast as you need it done)
- Document Review
- Document Production
- Presentation of Electronic Documents
We would love to be your E.D. source for a smooth and hassle free discovery process. Contact us today for details. We look forward to working with you.
* Some details apply to free electronic discovery data collections. Please speak to one of our account managers for details.